Monday, April 25, 2011

Beauty Wish List April 2011



Here are a few beauty items I have my eye on.


1) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush.

Being someone who has oily skin blush tends to disappear by the end of the day, especially if I'm not wearing foundation to sort of hold it up. So I've had my eyes on this blush because it claims to last 12 hours and from what I've heard from people who've actually tried it, it works! I particularly have my eyes on Dollface and Exposed. How about you? Are you interested? Have you tried them?





2) Benefit's Sugarbomb blush

I have heard so many good things about this blush and have seen beautiful swatches of it. Now, ever since I purchased Coralista and LOVED it, I decided that maybe I would also like to purchase this beauty. Does anyone else have this and love it?

3) Nars Laguna Bronzer

I have wanted this for a long, long time. I just have never bothered to get it. I don't know why, I guess I'm cheep and lazy. Anyways it is my goal to get my hands on this bronzer, especially for this summer. What is your favorite bronzer?



1 comment:

  1. I'm also interested in the Tarte blushes also. I have my eyes on Flushed and Tipsy.

    I would say my favorite bronzer is Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Light Bronzer. I also like topping it off with a pink blush, so create a great bronzy cheek.

    http://addiemakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Sherbet Blossom Designs Blogger Templates