Friday, February 11, 2011

Currently Reading...



Captivating

This book is transformational. Seriously if you are a woman you need to read this. Written by a Christian husband and wife this book will take you on a journey that every woman's heart needs. It is simply amazing. This is my second time reading it and I think I need to read it every year of my life in order to keep all of the inspirational ideas it contains alive and well in me.


Pride and Prejudice

I must admit this book is a hard read for me, and that is coming from someone who thinks reading The Scarlet Letter is a walk in the park. I just don't know what it is about her writing style in this book that makes it hard for my mind to stay tuned. I can read Sense and Sensibility just fine but this book is harder for me. I love the story itself so I am sticking to reading this one even though it doesn't hold my attention very well. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! If you ever get a chance, I'd love for you to check out mine :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog and wanted to give you the versatile blogger award. Heres the link to my post saying I give it to you!

    http://sunshinesfeedback.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride & Prejudice is on my must read list this year...I'm sure it will get better!

    <3,
    Jakki

    www.sprinkledstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read "Pride and Prejudice" yet. On my list... :) "Emma" was dreadful, but mostly because the lead character was impossible to like. So, I haven't written Jane Austen off yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Sherbet Blossom Designs Blogger Templates