Monday, February 7, 2011

My Spring trends...



I really honesty want to try to get into blogging so with that let's get started...

With the weather being unusually warm and sunny for this time of year here in Northern California I have been thinking of nothing but spring. Spring, spring, spring. I just cannot wait to wear bright colors and flip flops again!

Here are a few spring trends that I intend to be sporting this spring:

1) Wide leg/ bell bottom jeans. I don't know about many of you but being a pear shaped lady I haven't had the fondest love for my skinny jeans. In fact I only own one pair because they are the only ones I've been able to successfully pull off. On the other hand, wide leg/bell bottom jeans fit me just fine. I am more than excited for their triumphant return.


2) 70's style shirts. I'm sure there will be many a person who will think I'm pregnant sporting these blowzy 70's style shirts but I don't care. I think it's cute yet comfortable.

3) Bright colors. Kind of traveling in the same family as the 70's theme, bright colors such as red, green, purple and orange are attracting my attention this spring.

4) Red nails. Usually a fan of the nude nail polishes, this spring I am all about a beautiful bright red nail. There's something about red that just instantly brightens up your day. I saw my friend sporting red nails and new instantly that I had to find the same color. They were a true strawberry color. I asked her what the polish color was and she told me it was OPI's Candy Cane Cutie. Apparently this was from OPI's 07' Christmas collection. I went online and found it and there is no doubt I will be wearing this color a lot this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Sherbet Blossom Designs Blogger Templates