Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Someday My Prince Will Come...

Call me a softy but I can't help but be excited about this upcoming Friday. It's William and Kate's wedding! A royal wedding. I still sigh whenever I see Princess Diana in her wedding dress. I am also a HUGE Princess Diana fan so seeing her son (who at one point I wanted to marry) get married is just too swoon worthy to pass up. So I will be either be staying up all night to watch it or recording it, either way I am SO there. Here are some items relating to the wedding.

1) A tea towel. How cute is this?


2) How awesome is the detail in this piece of artwork?
3) This map of the wedding procession is to die for. It would be oh so cute framed.
4) And how crazy awesome is this plate? I love everything about it. The colors, the design, the words!!! I kinda want one. :)

How about you, are you excited for the wedding? Will you be watching?

8 comments:

  1. I am VERY excited about the wedding. I recently attended the Festival of Nations in TN, and I took pictures galore with/of British flags for a soon-to-be blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the map? I would actually love to print it out but your image here is too tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to the etsy shop that sells the map: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72169123/processional-map-of-royal-wedding-of?ref=pr_shop I don't think you can get a bigger image of it, though I wish you could because $65 is a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first illustration, thought you did it until i read the descrip...! :P rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i love all those art work pieces, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Sherbet Blossom Designs Blogger Templates